Maintaining The Body Brush is simple and easy.
For a long lasting brush, the bristles of your dry body brush will need some love and should be washed on a semi regular basis (weekly if you use the brush daily), with just two ingredients:
1. A small amount of pure, all-natural, chemical-free soap, castile soap is our favourite.
2. A few drops of organic essential oils such as tea tree oil - for its natural antibacterial properties. Or, Lavender - for its disinfectant qualities, blood circulation and its particularly pleasant aroma.
Simply add the castile soap and your preferred essential oils in a small bowl filled with water - ensuring the water line is slightly lower than the bristles are. It is essential to keep the walnut wood dry to maintain the integrity of the brush.
Gently swirl the bristles around a few times, shake off any excess water and leave to dry in a open aired space with bristles facing down. Ensure the entire brush is dry before using.
The Body Brush is made from all natural sisal bristles from the agave plant and you may find it develops an earthy scent. We love this natural tone!
A few tips:
• Shake or tap your brush over a bin to release any dead skin.
• Although we love sharing, keep your brush your own.
• Keep your brush in a dry place, away from moisture.
• Wash your brush once a week.
If you have any further questions regarding the maintenance of The Body Brush please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org